Thursday, October 27, 2011

Steven Tyler: Hotel Fall Wasn't Because Of A Relapse

First Released: October 27, 2011 10:01 AM EDT Credit: Getty Premium Caption Steven Tyler stops through the SiriusXM Studio in NY City on October 14, 2011LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Steven Tylers accident in Paraguay now arrived him within the hospital, however the rock legend and The American Idol Show judge would really like his fans to understand it wasn't because of a relapse. I began to obtain sick, and that i just fell on my small face, the 63-year-old stated on NBCs Today show on Thursday morning. I simply given out. After Tuesdays accident, his tour manager approached the American Embassy, who directed him to some hospital in the region a facility Steven was happy with. They sewn up my attention. They did just a little cosmetic surgery. Plus they fixed my tooth. All-in-one fell swoop, he ongoing. The rocker, that has formerly fought addiction issues, knows that many people may think he relapsed. I recieve that individuals believe that, he described. Still it bothers us a little, nevertheless its something which I must suffer from for that relaxation of my existence. Despite his spill, Steven stated the show and the tour must continue. Lacking getting my leg removed, people are likely to expect me to accept stage, the Aerosmith frontman added. Copyright 2011 by NBC Universal, Corporation. All privileges reserved. These components might not be released, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment