Friday, June 24, 2011

Why watch movies when it first came out?

Seriously I don't get why ppl would camp at the movie theater n wait
for the release of a movie.
I got a couple of good reason not to go sees it on the first day.
1. it's tiring, the line is just ridiculous
2. It's noisy, an entire movie packed with screaming kids, lousy
jerks, and "captain obvious" who can't stop screaming at the screen.
3. It's uncomfortable, especially if u're fat like me XD
4. It's hard to see, most of the time you get pushed into the corners.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the drawback that some of you could say is, "I've been waitin so
long for this movie, I'm the biggest fan and I want to be the first to
watch it"...
well tell me, what is the good thing about being first to see it?
You can't discuss it with *some of ur friends since not everyone
watches it on first day.
you can't talk about it cuz it will cause ppl to hates you, who
doesn't hate spoilers?
- To me, if you really love a movie that much, I would wait a week or
more to watch it, makes it worth it. I mean you can watch the second
time but it won't be the same. you've been waiting for decades till
the release date, why not wait a couple more weeks?
- If the stars of the movie that actually shows up, then that's
another thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment